Cole & Associates offer Marine Survey services for all types of vessels including commercial cargo carriers, passenger vessels, commercial fisheries and recreational boats, are in compliance with 33 CFR regulations, 46 CFR regulations, ABYC Standards and recommended practices as well as NFPA 302 rules for pleasure craft. No matter what the vessel is constructed of, from steel to fiberglass, aluminum or wood, we can survey it.
Here are my certifications:
- Certified Marine Surveyor with the National Association of Marine Surveyors (“NAMS- GLOBAL”), CMS#109-1062, in Hull and Machinery.
- Member of the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC), ABYC certified in Marine Systems and Marine Standards
- 30+ years State Licensed Electrical Master, #EC-13001992, USPAP compliant
- Member International Association of Marine Investigators, (IAMI) #04188
- Member of International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI), #1401690
We also provide Marine Insurance services. We will establish the damage assessment reports to aid with insurance claim settlements and can act as professional witnesses in any legal proceeding you may need to participate in stemming from your marine losses.